Silicon Valley ASIC Verification
Posted by verification job on March 3, 2011
We are looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join our talented ASIC team. This person will join the ASIC team to handle verification for production of a product that is about to scale.
1. Full chip and module level verification.
2. Work closely with the RTL designers, System Architects and Firmware team to develop test-plan, testbench & test cases, and help debug the design issues. Evaluate and enhance test coverage.
3. Processor based SOC verification experience is a must.
4. Hands-on experience in writing ASM code.
5. Experience with PCI Express, SAS, DDR, ARM Processors, AMBA bus & high speed interfaces is a plus.
6. Strong programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++
7. Hands-on scripting experience (TCL, Perl, Awk, Shell).
8. Strong debugging skills.
9. Candidate must be a self starter & self motivated.
10. Strong team work required.
11. Candidate must have worked on verification of several ASICs, which went into volume production.
12. Exposure to power verification flow, such as UPF is a plus.
Experience Required: 7 to 12 years
Education Required – BSEE / MSEE or equivalent
Please send resumes to email@example.com
630 Alder Drive, Suite 202 Milpitas, CA 95035
Office: 408-321-0320 Ext:160
*Recently selected to the number 5 spot on the Lead411 Technology 500 list of the fastest growing tech companies in the U.S. !!